1.1
Turnaround Time

Very aggressive salesman lured me into the shop to try the products which he falsely flattered me into thinking I actually looked better after he applied the cream. When I hesitated at the EXORBITANT PRICE, he pulled up pictures on his phone of supposed clients with before & vastly improved "after" shots.

Again balking at the high cost, he assured me of the tremendous deal he was giving me & showed me the OUTRAGEOUS prices listed on their website (which no-one in their right mind would pay for)Plus, he added two other substantial looking jars of creams; supposedly free- all for $399. When I finally succumbed to his high pressure sales pitch he quickly rang it up, NOT divulging that it is NON REFUNDABLE. Taking the creams home in a large bag & opening them I found 99% of the weight is in the huge glass jars with only a tiny amount of product inserted in a little cup.

Not only is this deceitful, these creams do not work any better than Clinique, at a fraction of the price. A total scam; Caveat Emptor!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tresor Rare Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: High pressure sales tactics and deceitful marketing.

Comments