5-5190 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
Turnaround Time

We were hyper sales ambushed on Honalei Hawaii last April for products we knew nothing about except some eye cream applied to my husband and I on site.We were told to come back next day for "free" facial.

Our credit card was charged $1,458.24 for the eye cream! We returned the next day for the facial and were harassed and embarrassed into "trying" products which we did not ask for or want. Our credit card was then charged again for 3,124.80!!! A few weeks after we returned home to Austin, TX, a large box arrived from Tresor Rare HI.

After much back and forth with a third party customer care, we were told to photograph the unopened package and if we mailed it back we would receive refund but only for the $$3,124.80 and NOT the $1,458.24 charged our card for initial eye mask product.

It is now over 3 months since this awful sales ambush in Hawaii and the unopened pkg I mailed back to them (which cost me an additional $90 to mail USPS ground, insured, return receipt guaranteed) has been received and NOT A WORD NOR PHONE CALL from Tresor Rare confirming our refund.We are now faced with filing a fraud claim through USPS and are still out over $4,000!

Review about: Tresor Rare Cream.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Tresor Rare?

Comments

ransom
#1362040

I worked for large corporation at one time and they sent us to sales classes.

They have subjects that address all the methods for pushing people into buying whatever you're selling.Handling objections was a big one.

That's why you just keep your mouth shut and don't discuss anything with them. They have ALL the answers and techniques. You say they hold you hostage, but that's just words, Merely turn your back and walk away and ignore ANYTHING they say. If you say anything at all, just say ""NO" nothing else.

If you open your mouth, they probably have you in their clutches.Don't worry about being rude, that's part of their job.

Try it, it works and you'll never get pushed around by a sales person again.

I was also in Hanalei, HI and was ambushed.I agree that they badger you into buying their products and hold you hostage until you agree to their terms.

I was an *** and spent a ridiculous amount of money.

I guess I just have to suck it up because it has been over a year.I can tell you that I will NEVER EVER let myself get into a situation like that again.

to Anonymous #1371552

I agree w you.I hope I never get in a situation like that.

I was in Palm Desert with Dori the so called skin specialist.

I feel like an idiot because I fell for their lies.I hope the business collapses!

ransom

Smitty is correct, you just say NO , don't discuss anything. Just keep saying NO and walk away.

Have you not learned to respond to high pressured sales tactics with a firm "NO" ?

Or, in this case, "F*** NO"