1K views
Turnaround Time

I was walking in the Ala Moana mall when a sales girl approached me and suggested to try some of their products.Well, it is a standart thing and I agreed.

the shop was rather small and I never heard of this company before. The sales girl was describing how great is their eye cream '. She was gradually becoming very personal and was saying how I have a great skin and cute face, so I should take good care of it. She was asking a lot of personal questions, about my work, my relationship etc etc.

Then she said 'our product is not cheap, but it is really great, and you don't have to pay the full price, I will give you a 40% discount'. I was not convinced yet, so she talked more and more. She said that she really likes me, and she will offer me a great deal and also give me some kind of face peeling gel, face cream and smth else for free if only I get the eye cream (with a discount). I was suspicious because it seemed too good offer and asked if I can come back later (planning to check the company online).

Sakes girl said no, this is a one time offer. I was so brainwashed at the time that I agreed!!! I feel really *** about it now, but is was really like my brains switched off for a while. I paid 400$ and left.

On my way back my head became clear and I started to regret my decision to buy. I went online and checked Tresor Rare!!! Second OMG! So many scam reports!!!!

I went back the next day with a check and a bag full of unopened products. I was sooo pissed at the time and demanded a refund. Surprisingly, they agreed to it without much argument, maybe I looked scary or something. I got my refund check, left their crappy products with them amd left.

By the way, the most important here is that their product really suck! The eye cream sales girl tried on me had a fast tightening effect and lightned the undereye area a bit, but i looked in the morrow when I was home -the cream was cracking and making dry flakes under my eyes.

No cream does it!It is only made to have a fast makeup kind of effect in the store!!!

Review about: Tresor Rare Express 60 Seconds Lift Face Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: High pressure sales tactics and deceitful marketing, Pushy sales, Bad product.

Comments

Run away as fast as you can from this fraudulent company.Giovanni told me that he would charge me $5000 now and $5000 after he got approval from me for the second payment.

He charged my card for the whole $10,000.00 and tried to run charges of $20,750 and tried to charge $18,000 also. The shipping and customer service numbers were bogus.

I filed a cyber crime with the FBI and made a police report with Lahaina, Maui police.Run as far and fast as you can from Tresor Rare!

What a story, please join our TR victims unite Facebook page and share your experience and tips to help other customers!

I got suckered into buying $200 worth of product, the facial peel and moisturizer!And got a face washer for free.

Then the sales dude offer me a facial compliment that's supposedly worth $300. He took me into their back room and did the facial and after, told me that what he used on me is an $8000 package but can give it to me for $3000! OMG! When I declined and thanked him for his time, he kept the sales pitch coming and he kept reducing the price bit by bit.

After about an hour, I declined for the 20th time that I just can't do it. I gave him a $10 tip and just left. Wow!

I am going to avoid that place when I go to Ala Moana now!I will probably go back to get a full refund!